Monday, September 13, 2010

One Proud Mamma

Can I just tell you how much I love my Janae! She is the best daughter anyone could ask for. She is a great helper, kind, funny, never gets into "real" trouble, knows who she really is, and has a firm testimony of the Gospel. It was no surprise to any of us that she was called into the Beehive Class Presidency as the Class President. She choose her counselers with prayer and careful thought. Her totally awesome Grandparents offered to be apart of her special day. I know that she will do a fantastic job! She is ready and willing to serve her Father in Heaven and her "sisters". She is a special blessing to our family.

3 comments:

superhey said...

We all just love Janae so much! I hope my daughter grows up to be just like her. She is a jewel!

mCat said...

You speak true words! She is so good!

Heidi #1 said...

I only wish that her mother could learn from her example...hehehe!