Thursday, December 16, 2010

Victory is Mine!

I did it!  I can't believe I did it!  Holy CRAP I did it!  Three months ago I blogged about my weight loss goals.  I bragged about my  30 pounds loss.  That was about my halfway point.  I am so excited to be able to blogg once more of my success.  It has been a long 8 months but I have stuck too it like a booger to your finger!  I set many goals along the way and acheived everyone of them.  Now a little more detail (or shall I say bragging).  I started out at my heaviest at 241.5 pounds(and yes that .5 sure is counted!)  I am now 175 pounds.  That is 66.5 pounds lost in 8 months! I have lost a total of 38.25 inches!  I have lowered my BMI from 37 to 27! I went from a size 20 to a 14 and a shirt size of 3X to L!  I used to have chronic knee pain that kept me from being active.  I started out slow and now I can walk a 12 minute mile!  I love the new me!

Celebrate with me because it will be a short party.  After further thought, I have decided that I need to keep going.  I want to loose another 10ish pounds.  Thank you too all that have already acknowledged my hard work.  Thank you to those who walked with me over the summer and to my new partner in crime who has me up at 5:10 AM to take me to the gym!  I have awesome family and awesome friends!  Oh!  I almost forgot the best news ever.........I weigh less than Andy!! 


3 comments:

superhey said...

Can I get a Woot!Woot! You really do look awesome and extra kudos for sticking with it through the Holidays. You really are my inspiration! You're awesome and I know that if you want to loose 10 more you will surely do it! Congrats,I'm so glad you decided to get healthy and I know you're happier now too! Love you sister, you rock!

mCat said...

SO happy for yoU! And proud of you and giddy for you and......

I've said it before, I'll say it again - you look amazing and the best part of it all? The good health that comes with it!

I love having you with me at the butcrack of dawn! Motivation for me too

Congrats girl - you deserve it!

Heidi #1 said...

Nice shirt. Is that leopard print? It's hot! Will you go out with me? You're hot!