Thursday, November 4, 2010

Do I Really Have to

"Do I really have to do Halloween?" This was what played in my head for the whole month of October. Halloween is more of Andy's holiday anyway.....he's not here so I have a "get out of Halloween free" card right? Well the guilt crept in and soon SOME of the Halloween decorations went up. I drew the line in putting new batteries in the talking skeleton! We did a few traditions that there was no way out of like the corn maze and the cousins Halloween party. This is what you get in way of pictures for Halloween.....

My attempt of making the corn maze fun. We finished it in a half hour! Guess we need to find a harder one next year.


I love how boys can take a very nice and pleasant costume and add gore and death to it! Poor Mario and Luigi never new what hit them.

Janae made a self portrait in her cookie decorations.....so clever

As you can see, no pictures from Halloween. I did take them. One of Drew and one of Zach. Lost them while downloading! Why am I not surprised!

1 comment:

mCat said...

I am so glad to know that I'm not the only one that doesn't "absolutley LOVE Halloween"

whatev