Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Bee's Knees

At the very beginning of the summer, the Salt Lake Bee's offered half price tickets for any games the whole season. I love going to the games and at half price, I jumped on that band wagon. My parents love the games too so I invited them to go along. We bought three games together. Carpooled and everything! I think they won only one game of the three but still a nice distraction for the summer.
It never failed that Zach would ask for four things while at the games.
1-can I ride the train.
2-can I have a snow cone.
3-can I go home.
4-can I have a balloon
So the one time I said OK to the balloon....this is what he brought back! THE biggest "A" balloon hat ever! We made him sit in front of us so we wouldn't get hit.



Drew didn't sit far enough apparently.


2 comments:

mCat said...

I love Bee's games. Expecially when they have fireworks after.

And of course, you have to get the Chicago dog!!

Heidi #1 said...

Ha Ha Ha! I laughed for at least 2 minutes straight at the picture of the hat in Drews eye! Awesome!