Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yeah a new post!


Many of you already know what is happening to my family recently. Andy and I have both become unemployed. We have amazingly made it through 3 weeks of "what ifs and what nows." We have never felt like all is lost. And here we are with about 8 weeks of a steady job. Not sure what will happen after but we are so excited about what has been put in our laps. I know without a doubt that my Heavenly Father loves me! He has never let my family or I be without. We may have been tight and even "poor", but we always made it through. I know that He has a plan for me and my family and I will continue to have complete faith and trust in what is in store. At the end of this 8 weeks, there may be more trials...I don't know. What I do know is that I have fabulous family and friends that watch over us and a Heavenly Father that loves me. Thanks to all of you that have given concern, help, and prayers. My prayers include that you all will be blessed for your kindness. LOVE YOU!

No comments: