Thursday, April 16, 2009

Three, two, one...... GO, GO, GO!

Space Derby time! Pack meeting this month was the space derby. Drew made his rocket all by himself and was very excited about it. One thing happen though, we were missing a part. A very important part. A plastic piece that buffered the metal ring and the elastics so that the elastics didn't break. His elastics keep breaking. We thought it was that he was winding it too tight. He was very sad. I think he had a good time anyway

This is Zach playing one of the little kids activities. I'm glad they have these to keep the other entertained.

1 comment:

Jason Both said...

That is way cool. I've never seen that before. Poor Jason will be missing out having three girls. I sent you and invite. I just made my blogs private today. I couldn't send an invite till I did that.