Thursday, February 19, 2009

You've got Talent

I told Janae I wouldn't post the video I have of this but I never promised pictures! Janae is in her 4th and final year of Activity Days (she's not counting realy). The girls have wanted to do a talent show for a little while. They held it in January. There were a few piano solo's, poem readings, and some singing. You would think that Janae would have sung because of her taking voice lessons but no. Not my daughter! Let's go for something different. Her talent was animal towel folding. A fold here.
A roll there.
Add the eyes and you have yourself an elephant! She's so tricky! Yeah for Nae!!

2 comments:

Jason Both said...

so cute.

Janae said...

I think I might actually want to see the video, you know in case I want to fold my towels like elephants. My girls would think that was the COOLEST!