Saturday, February 21, 2009

This Post is being done with much protest!!!!!

So there I was showing Andy this wonderful and fun hobbie that I so enjoy called Blogging. Really proud of myself. I show him the memory lane post and how cute it was to see the kids so small. He then proceeds to ask me why I am not in a "now n then" photo. Seriously!? Are you that dumb (bless his heart) Everyone knows that I hate pictures of me. He continues to pester me and here is the end results. But I must warn you....they will not be posted long so take a good long look!
Carina 2008



Carina 2003

2 comments:

Janae said...

But you look so cute! Come on you really do!

oretta said...

I still miss the days where we would just laze around drinking soda and laughing about everything. We need to plan a day together.