Friday, January 16, 2009

When you know you've done good Part 1

This post is a little like the ones that my sisters have put on their blogs before. Their stories are about the funny things that their kids have done. I think that because I have older children the funny innocent things that have made my sisters posts don't happen at our house. So, I decided to go a different route. The past few months I have been very impressed and proud to be the Mother of my three little darlings. You know you've done good when...

-Drew saves all his allowance and even cleans with me doing toilets and mopping Grandma's floor so he can have enough money to secretly buy not only a Christmas tree for himself but one for his little brother.

-Zach in turn takes his measly allowance and buys his brother a smencil from school.

-Janae offers to help with a new sunbeam who is having a hard time with the new format at church. She does this because the little girl knows Janae from her babysitting. The crying immediately stops.

1 comment:

Jason Both said...

so sweet. your kids are so good. I hope mine turn out good too.