Sunday, January 11, 2009

What! There is snow in Utah!

It has been so long since I last posted anything on my blog. I have been so busy with the holiday season, birthdays, and life. Nnfortunately my hobbies are the ones that suffer the lack of time they need. I haven't even scrap booked for a month! When I went to see what pictures I could put in a new post, I found that they were very sparse.

We have been totally dumped on the past month with about as much snow as I can handle. I think that the statistic people on the news say it has snowed 17 out the last 20 some odd days! My kids have decided that sledding is the ultimate thing to do in the winter (probably because they haven't been skiing or snowboarding). It even snowed all day on Christmas.

The snow was so deep at my parents house. We did push it off the driveway but for the most part it was deep enough for Janae and Drew to make a snow cave.


1 comment:

Jason Both said...

Looks like fun!!! I love the Christmas pictures