Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Where Going On A Witch Hunt!

I took my kids to the Witch Hunt at Gardner Village last week and they loved it. So, I thought that their cousins might like too. I asked the Mom's if I could borrow their kids for the night. We had a list of witches that we had to find and if we did we got cookies!! They enjoyed it I think.


I'm not sure why but everyone wanted to have a picture taken but they didn't want to smile! They all wanted to have funny faces. Kids are so funny!




Even Bennett came out to play for a short while. Wil was there but refused to have pictures taken.

2 comments:

Harding Family said...

That was super fun, Aunt Carina! Thanks for inviting us and taking our pictures and getting us a yummy cookie! We love you!
Steph, Wil and Bennett

Heidi #1 said...

Thanks for inviting the boys, they had so much fun! I hope it becomes a tradition as long as it isn't too inconvenient. You know you could end up taking like 20 kids one day. Even when your kids are grown up and not interested any more. See ya soon!