Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween party-Goobers Welcome!

I don't know what got into me this year! I really can't stand Halloween. But, Tirsa and I decided to throw an adults only Halloween party. We enjoyed having our friends over and they were great sports to dress up in costumes. We even had a photo opportunity for them. Andy was slipping me a dollar spot like in the commercials but missed my back pocket
Man Dustin needs this haircut bad!
These guys may look sweet and innocent but he's brewing up some trouble I just know it!
Who ever said that Santa's Elves were nice didn't meet these two!

3 comments:

Jason Both said...

Looks like fun! Maybe one of these days we should do that

Harding Family said...

Is Andy wearing tights?
Just checking. His costume is disturbing.

oretta said...

This reminds me of that party we had years ago. You always pull off a great costume.