Sunday, August 24, 2008

Girls Camp 2008

Our pretty face

Our scared face

Our sleepy face


This year I was called to be the West Jordan 57th Ward Assistant Camp Director/Camp Cook.(Wow what a title!) I guess word got out that I was a decent cook or something. It was a lot of hard work and I enjoyed getting to know the girls and leaders. The funny thing is that these are the only pictures that I have and they weren't anything about the girls! They sure are funny though! This is Erica the Director and one of my good friends. We have the same warped minds (notice the same color shirt planned ahead of time) and thought it funny to take obscure pictures of ourselves riding the chair lift.

1 comment:

Heidi #1 said...

You are truley a dork! I am so glad that in your advanced years you are able to find people to share your stupid hobbies and dorky interests with. You are very blessed!