Tuesday, June 22, 2010

End of 7th grade

The last days of school are always with packed activities. This year we also sent our Daddy off to Alaska so this post should have been done already. Only 5 weeks later do I feel like I have time to make it, sorry! Janae was in 7th grade choir. She loves to sing (yeah!). She is usually the only person singing with me in church....well Zach is trying. Grandma gave her flowers. It was a fun performance Janae also was given an award for Lion of the Quarter. She had already been awarded the Lion of the day and month....two honors she can receive again. But, this award students can only receive once while in middle school. Throughout the year there are only 3 boys and 3 girls chosen and they are chosen by the staff. It is not only based on academic but personal attributes that are considered. It was no surprise to Andy and I that she was given this award. Janae is awesome!

2 comments:

Heidi #1 said...

I concur...Janae is awesome! I hope she always loves me so we can be friends forever.

mCat said...

Congrats Janae! I had no idea about choir and her awesome awards......found your blog through Emily's. Cute design and great job!!