Monday, October 12, 2009

I am so Stinkin Excited!!




I am so stinkin excited! This weekend I booked a weekend getaway for me and my hubby! We have not gone out just the two of us for an overnighter for almost 7 years. When our anniversary or birthdays come around, there never seems to be any money for celebration. A bit ago, I told Andy that all I wanted for my 33rd Birthday was to go somewhere....anywhere with just him. He decided to take me to the Terri Clark concert in Wendover November 14th. We will stay overnight at the Peppermill. I love spending time with my hubsband and lately it has been little things like a mug run or to the Red Box for a movie. To leave the state (even if it is only 130 miles) is heaven to me! I updated my playlist so I can be ready to sing my heart out and maybe even dance a little. Question is, should I get a cowboy hat to go with my cowboy boots?

No comments: