Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Memorial Day Scenic Byway

Ahh...Memorial Day. What to do on the first day off since New Year's Day? Better make it something special because the next holiday is in July! Let's go for a day drive to see all the beauty of this land! We took the Nebo Loop Scenic Byway and can I just tell you how much I love this state! Utah is so very pretty and peaceful...well away from the city it is. We didn't get to go all the way over the mountain because there was still snow on the roads. Andy tried to anyways busting through the "road closed" sign. He had everyone in tears.....Daddy please turn back, please! He did but called us a bunch of wimps. Sorry but a minivan Vs. snow is never a good thing.



2 comments:

Jason Both said...

Yay! I'm glad to see a new post. I've been missing you guys. Now I miss Utah after this post too.

Heidi #1 said...

Good times for the fam. Which in turn created the idea for Janaes birthday party, which you need to blog about now...if you only had some pictures. I wonder where those would come from? Huh, you got me.